Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes, use sufficient water to avoid damage to the soother. To ensure hygiene, clean thoroughly using mild washing up liquid and sterilise before every further use. Press out any residual liquid from the baglet after cleaning or sterilisation and let the soother dry afterwards. This is to ensure hygiene. Do not clean the soother in a dishwasher as detergents can damage the material. When using any steriliser or sterilising solution, please follow the manufacturer's directions to avoid material damage. Store hygienically in a dark place.
- Suitable for 18-36 months +
- Big changes start small: NUK for Nature soothers are made from more than 98% natural rubber latex and sustainable plastic that is 100% linked to renewable raw materials*
- NUK original shape is modelled on a mother’s nipple while breastfeeding for a natural, satisfying feel and is accepted by 95% of babies**
- Soft surface moulds gently against baby's palate and gives the tongue plenty of space for natural sucking movements
- Sustainably made using renewable, energy-efficient production methods
- 100% paper packaging is FSC-certified and recyclable