- Due to the Corona Virus demand we are working around the clock with our manufactures to ensure availability on all of our products. Some items may be temporarily out of stock.
- Standard Delivery £4.95 (3-5 working days)
- Speedy Delivery £9.95 Orders received after 1pm will be processed the following 'working' day (Monday-Friday) and will be delivered within 1-2 working days of receiving the order. This applies to all speedy and standard shipping orders.
- Pearl & Bear delivers to all international destinations
- You will be notified of the delivery costs for the EU before you submit your credit card details.
- For destinations outside the EU, contact us and we will find the best delivery option for you.
- If your order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
- Pearl & Bear aims to deliver products within 3-5 Working days in most circumstances, however, each product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that product and you should refer to these for more details about delivery times.
- Orders are dispatched either by Pearl & Bear airmail or international courier service. If sending by courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on Pearl & Bear but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 4-10 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
- Please order from Pearl & Bear with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Pearl & Bear does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in Pearl & Bear and the content of all the software, website and pages relating to the Pearl & Bear web site is owned by, or licensed to Pearl & Bear, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Pearl & Bear, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use Pearl & Bear for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of Pearl & Bear for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on Pearl & Bear may not be used for any other purpose.
- Pearl & Bear does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trademarks of the brands featured on Pearl & Bear.
Whilst we hope that you love your Pearl & Bear Purchase, we understand that occasionally you may want to return your order. For all product exchanges please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days quoting your order number.
For all returns please return your parcel in its original condition to the address below within 30 days of your order.
Postage will only be supplied if your item is faulty or damaged upon arrival. If your are returning a faulty or damaged item please contact email@example.com quoting your order number within 3 days of receiving your item.
For exchanges please allow up to 7 working days for delivery whilst we endeavour to get your goods to you sooner it is dependent on stock availability at that time.
Pearl & Bear
Welwyn Garden City