Brights Bottles 260ml 6 Pack
With our award-winning** Closer to Nature® baby bottle, switching between breast and bottle feeding has never been simpler – in fact it has been voted as mum’s #1 bottle for switching between breast and bottle!*
With our breast-like teat and built-in anti-colic valve, it could just be the best thing for baby, since you! Inspired by mum, designed by experts. Our 150ml and 260ml bottles each come complete with a slow flow teat, ideal for newborns. Our 340ml bottles each come complete with a medium flow teat, ideal for babies 3m+.
Compatible with all Closer to Nature® teats, so you can adapt the flow of milk as your little one develops.
- The original breast-like bottle: Shaped like a breast because babies prefer it that way, our award-winning Closer to Nature® baby bottle could just be the best thing for baby, since you!
- Breast-like: Our soft silicone, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and flexes like mum for a comfortable feed - voted mum’s #1 bottle for switching between breast and bottle*
- Anti-colic: Sensitive Closer to Nature® teat with anti-colic valve reduces excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air, preventing symptoms of colic
- A latch made in heaven: 95% of mums say baby accepted our teat* – the most easily accepted and breast-like teat, ever, to encourage a natural latch
- Most recommended baby bottle*: 95% of mums would recommend Closer to Nature baby bottles to others
- Wide bottle neck: Encourages your baby’s intuitive feeding action whilst the compact bottle shape allows baby to be closer to you
- Easy clean: The wide neck bottle makes cleaning easy, and the bottles are suitable for use in the dishwasher, microwave and steam sterilisers. Simply unscrew your baby bottle into three parts for easy cleaning and sterilising
- >Closer to Nature® bottles are compatible with all Closer to Nature® teats, excluding Advanced Anti-Colic teats
- Bottle are available in a wide range of sizes, colours and decorations
- BPA-free: All our baby bottles and teats are free from BPA, phthalates and toxins.
- * Based on 2021 study of 524 parents who use Tommee Tippee bottles
- ** Made for Mums March 2022