First Choice Disney Temperature Control Bottle
When baby becomes a toddler, the NUK First Choice Learner Bottle with Temperature Control helps with independent drinking.
It shows at a glance when the right drinking temperature is reached and gives the assurance that the drink is not too hot. If the drink is too hot, the normally blue indicator turns white. Ideally, the liquid should have body temperature (37 °C = medium blue tone). Important: NUK Temperature Control is intended as an additional check. Therefore, please check the temperature again before the drink is handed over to the child.
The NUK First Choice Learner Bottle has a soft silicone spout which is pleasantly soft and spill-proof. The integrated NUK Air System equalizes the pressure in the bottle and helps reduce colic as less air is swallowed. The clear silicone material is easy to clean and is particularly heat-resistant. It is free from harmful substances, boil-proof, odorless, transparent and has a smooth surface – all features that are important for a spout.
The handles are ergonomically-shaped and have non-slip soft studs to help little ones easily grip it. It also has an extra-wide bottle opening, screw ring, closing discs and protective cap. All the components are easy to remove from the bottle – ideal for cleaning and preparing food.
- Extra wide lip rest mimics breastfeeding as much as possible
- Integrated temperature control indicator indicates when the milk is too hot; innovative anti-colic valve prevents air swallowing
- Clinically tested: for an optimal combination of breastfeeding and bottle feeding
- Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easier
- BPA-free, made in Germany and easy to clean; #1 in German latches