Leapfrog 100 Things That Go
Take a road trip to the land of learning with the 100 Things That Go™ interactive book! Hear 100+ words about modes of transportation from dog sleds and dump trucks to skates and school buses. Six double-sided, touch-sensitive pages feature vocabulary in English and French. Simply flip the language switch to hear words, phrases and descriptions in either language. Triple the fun with three play modes so you can learn about Words, Sounds and Fun Facts on every page of this bilingual book for kids. The light-up star plays two learning songs in English and French. The imaginative artwork engages kiddos with detail-rich illustrations. On the road, on the sea, on the job and in your neighborhood—this portable book gives little ones a window into ways to move in the world around them. Story time is learning time with LeapFrog books.
- 100+ words about modes of transportation - Hear about cars, trains, planes, wheelchairs and more on every page.
- Touch images to hear words - Six double-sided, touch-sensitive pages feature vocabulary in English and French.
- Bilingual mode - Choose English or French mode to hear each word in either language.
- Three play modes - Explore three play modes to learn about Words, Sounds and Fun Facts on every page of this bilingual book.
- Learning songs - The light-up star plays two learning songs in English and in French.
- Take-along learning - Bring learning on the go! This interactive book has an easy-carry handle
- Spur imaginative thinking with detail-rich images - Encourage storytelling with artwork that engages your child's imagination.