The AVENT Natural 2.0 Newborn Starter Set comes with a variety of different sized bottles to ensure that the baby gets the right amount for his or her expanding stomach. The bottles have a teat with a smaller hole size to provide a controlled flow rate for newborns that drink more slowly. They also have an anti-colic valve that keeps air away from your baby's tummy, which helps to minimise colic and discomfort.
The teat has a wide breast shape that encourages a natural latch-on, comparable to that of the breast, making it simple for your infant to combine breast and bottle feeding. The teat has an ultra-soft texture that mimics the sensation of the breast, as well as a flexible spiral shape with special comfort petals that allow for a more natural feed without teat collapse.
The bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for optimal comfort, especially for the baby's little hands, thanks to its unusual shape.
- Easy to use and clean, as well as quick and simple assembly
- Teats for the first flow are included
- Because of the large breast-shaped teat, it's easy to latch on
- Aids in the combination of breast and bottle feeding
- Teat that is ultra-soft and made to feel like a breast
- The teat has a spiral form that is flexible, as well as comfortable petals
- An anti-colic valve that alleviates colic and discomfort
- Filling and cleaning the bottle is simple because to the wide neck
- Teats of various flow rates are offered
- Ergonomic design provides optimal comfort
- The Philips Avent Natural line is compatible
- BPA-free set ideal for newborns
- 2 x 4oz bottles
- 2x 9oz bottles
- 1x soother
- 1x brush
Recommended Age: 0m+