Award-winning Closer to Nature baby bottle, switching between breast and bottle feeding has never been simpler. – in fact it has been voted as mum’s #1 bottle for switching between breast and bottle!* With our breast-like teat and built-in anti-colic valve, it could just be the best thing for baby, since you! Inspired by mum, designed by experts. Made from durable medical grade glass that is naturally sustainable, long-lasting and stain resistant. Our 150ml and 250ml glass baby bottles each come complete with a slow flow teat, ideal for newborns. Compatible with all Closer to Nature® teats, so you can adapt the flow of milk as your little one develops.
- 100 recyclable glass bottle base: Glass is the ideal material for parents who want a recyclable and sustainable material to feed their baby. Glass is naturally chemical-free, odour and stain-resistant.
- Breast-like: Our soft silicone, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and flexes like mum for a comfortable feed. - voted mum’s #1 bottle for switching between breast and bottle*
- Anti-colic: Sensitive Closer to Nature® teat with anti-colic valve reduces excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air, preventing symptoms of colic
- A latch made in heaven: 95% of mums say baby accepted our teat* – the most easily accepted and breast-like teat, ever, to encourage a natural latch
- Most recommended baby bottle*: 95% of mums would recommend Closer to Nature baby bottles to others
- Wide bottle neck: Encourages your baby’s intuitive feeding action whilst the compact bottle shape allows baby to be closer to you.
- Easy clean: The wide neck bottle makes cleaning easy, and the bottles are suitable for use in the dishwasher, microwave and steam sterilisers. Simply unscrew your baby bottle into three parts for easy cleaning and sterilising.
- Different flow rates available: Compatible with all Closer to Nature® bottle teats – available in different flow rates to keep up with your growing baby.
- BPA-free: All our baby bottles and teats are free from BPA, phthalates and toxins.