Citi Neo II - this light and agile three-wheeler with lying position is easy to fold down with one hand only, making it simply perfect for families who are looking for a great shopping or travel companion.
Thanks to the compact folding with one hand only, one hand will be always free for your little treasure. Citi Neo II can also be comfortably carried when climbing stairs, when in the bus or when simply storing it in your vehicle's boot.
The swivelling and lockable front wheel makes Citi Neo II particularly agile and any narrow pedestrian zone child's play. In addition, the large wheels and the suspension make this buggy suitable for your strolls in the country or the forest, too.
Once your little one is tired, the backrest can be adjusted up to the lying position by using one hand only. The footrest is also multi-adjustable. The net fabric in the canopy not only provides optimum ventilation, but also allows you to constantly keep an eye on your child. Small things like keys can be placed in the canopy's pocket, while the large basket beneath the seat offers space for purchases and larger objects. And to always have your child's bottle and other important things at hand, you can make use of the practical bottle tray on the push handle.
Thanks to the softly padded 5-point harness and front bar, your little one will be always travelling safely. In addition, the footbrake that acts reliably on both sided secures this buggy when taking a break.
- From Birth to 22Kg
- This stroller is folded away to a small size with one hand only within a matter of seconds; very convenient on bus or train, as well as in small cars.
- Comfortable with backrest and footrest adjustable up to lying position, large hood with UV protection, big shopping basket and practical cup holder on the handle.
- Easy to push thanks to large wheels, swivelling front wheels and suspension, this pushchair is very agile and suitable for almost any terrain.
- Safety the pushchair comes with 5-point harness and is approved to the European safety standard EN 1888; Hauck carries out additional technical and chemical test for even better safety.
- Dimensions: 37 x 90 x 56.5 cm
- Weight 7.5 Kilograms